DBTSS6, TSS database from full-length cDNAs and Solexatags
DBTSS (DataBase of Transcriptional Start Sites) represents exact positions of transcriptional start sites (TSSs) in the genome based on a full length cDNA collection and a unique experimentally validated TSS sequencing method, TSS Seq.
Solexa Tag Data were downloaded from:
Input file format: Tab-dlimited TXT
From H. sapiens (March 2006 NCBI36/hg18).
The source files are the following:
- hsonepass.tab.gz: Human tissues full-length cDNA mapping data;
- hs_mcf7_solexatag.tab.gz: Human mcf7 Solexa tag mapping data;
- hs_hek293_solexatag.tab.gz: Human hek293 Solexa tag mapping data;
The contents of the tab-delimited source files are the following:
The source format is a non-standard tab-delimited format that has been
converted to SGA via an ad hoc perl script.
- ID (internal unique ID)
- Tag pattern (0=confident 1=not confident)
- Tag type (NM_ correspond,intergenic,anti-sense)
- Group ID (internal ID)
- Refseq Name
- Anti sense refseq name
- Promoter ID
- Alternative promoter ID
- Strand (1= forward/0= reverse)
- Represent tss position
- Number of tag
- Number of total tag
- TSS Cluster Start
- TSS Cluster End
- Wakaguri H, Yamashita R, Suzuki Y, Sugano S, Nakai K
DBTSS: database of transcription start sites, progress report 2008.
Nucleic Acids Res. 2008 Jan;36(Database issue):D97-101. Epub 2007 Oct 16. PMID:
Genome browser viewable files
There are no genome viewable files at the moment.